These almond tahini balls are incredibly easy to make and big on flavour. A perfect little recipe to have in your repertoire in case of a snack related emergency.
100 gm almonds
30 gm oat flour
2 tablespoon molasses
2 tablespoon tahini
1/4 tsp salt
50 gm cranberry
25 gm toasted sesame seeds (for coating the balls)
1. In a food processor, almonds for about two minute till
the mixture starts looking slightly sticky.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the sesame seed)and blend until a sticky dough forms.
3. Using your hands, roll the dough into small balls.
4. Roll the balls into toasted sesame seeds.
5. Place it in the freezer for 1 hour to set and store it in an airtight